- Open an eBay Mastercard and earn a $150 bonus statement credit when you spend $500 or more on eBay within 30 days of account opening.
The Fine Print
- This offer applies to new eBay Mastercard accounts opened July 20, 2020 through July 30, 2020.
- Receive a $150 bonus statement credit when you spend $500 or more on eBay (minus any returns or adjustments during the promotional period) with your new eBay Mastercard within 30 days of account opening.
- Purchases must post to your account within 7 days after the 30 day offer period.
- Please allow up to 1-2 billing statement cycles after the promotional period ends for your statement credit to post to your eBay Mastercard account. Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent at the time the statement credit is applied.
- Offer is valid for newly opened eBay Mastercard accounts only and maximum of one statement credit can be earned per account.
- Valid July 20, 2020 at 5:00AM PT to July 30, 2020 at 11:59PM PT. Subject to credit approval. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points on eBay purchases until you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year, then the card earns 5x on eBay purchases
- 2x points on gas, restaurant, & groceries
- 1x points on all other purchases
- 1,500 points = $10 statement credit
- No annual fee
Previously this was getting a $50 statement credit signup bonus with $150 spent on eBay; now it’s $150 statement credit with $500 spent on eBay. Some would find $150 cash signup bonus worthwhile, though the spend requirement here is to spend on eBay, specifically, so it’s a bit more difficult. You can buy gift cards on eBay from retailers like PPDG and Giftcardmall which could be helpful for meeting the spend requirement.