We posted about a number of gift cards which are currently being offered at a discount on eBay. There’s were some additions/sell-outs since then so we’ll post all the current deals available, with the new ones in bold. Here’s the links to our previous post (here and here).
Physical Gift Cards from SVM Gift Cards
- $100 BP gas gift card for $90. Limit 3.
Physical Gift Cards from Giftcardmall
- $50 Applebee’s gift cards for $40. Limit 5.
- $50 Jiffy Lube gift cards for $40. Limit 3.
- $50 iTunes gift cards for $40. Limit 3.
- $25 Cold Stone gift cards for $20. Limit 3.
- $50 Dickey’s Barbecue gift cards for $40. Limit 3.
- $25 Red Robin gift card for $25, with a bonus free Terminator movie ticket. Limit 4.
Electronic Gift Cards from Paypal Digital Gifts
- [NEW] $50 Darden gift cards for $40. Limit 5.
- $50 JC Penny gift cards for $40. Limit 3.
- $50 Sports Authority gift card for $40. Limit 1.
- $100 Bass Pro Shops gift card with an added free $15 eBay gift card for $100. Limit 2.
- $50 Steak N Shake gift cards for $40. Limit 3.
- $25 Red Robin gift card for $25, with a bonus free Terminator movie ticket. Limit 10.
- $25 M-GO Gift Card for $20. Limit 4.
The Fine Print
- Limited quantity available
We broke down how the BP deal can be a money-maker in the previous post and it could be even better now for those who were targeted for 4x eBay Bucks (I wasn’t).
The Darden offer is great as well since it can be used as well at Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Yard House, and Red Lobster, among others.
It’s also probably the next best for reselling purposes since you may be able to get 80% for the card by selling it to Saveya. You’ll then pocket the credit card points (which can be 5x with INK hopefully), the 2% (or more) eBay Bucks, and the 1.1% from the portal. There is a risk there, of course, especially since it’s an electronic gift card.
Remember to use up any eBay gift cards that you may have when making the purchases.