Published on March 25th, 2018 | by William Charles132
Elements Financial Credit Union $200 Visa Bonus
Update 7/4/19: Bonus reduced to $200
Offer is back, they are also offering an introductory APR of 0% for six months on balance transfers with no balance transfer fees. View more 0% APR, no BT fee cards here.
- Elements Financial Credit Union are currently offering a sign up bonus of $300 as statement credit on all of their credit cards (excluding their secured card) when you complete the following requirements:
- Make at least 10 card purchases
- Total purchases must be at least $1,000
- Must be completed within 90 days of card approval
The Fine Print
- Requiring at least 10 card purchase transactions totaling at least $1,000 within 90 days of card approval — will be fulfilled as a $300 statement credit.
- Secured Card excluded.
- Offer subject to credit approval and may be taxable.
- Elements reserves the right to amend or discontinue offers at any time.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please allow 4-6 weeks for receipt of statement credits.
- If account is closed within six months, we reserve the right to deduct the bonus at that time.
- Product offers cannot be combined with other promotional offers for the same product.
- One offer per household.
- Existing Elements credit cardholders not eligible.
Note that there is a limit of one offer per household and they also say it may be taxable (credit card bonuses usually aren’t, but if they send a 1099-INT it’s going to be a pain to contest). None of the cards are actually that interesting (1%-1.25% cash back, with Signature Rewards being the best but reserved for special clients). Should be open to anybody to join, more details on that here. Definitely one of the best cash sign up bonuses. It’s also only a soft pull to join the credit union. Unfortunately they are extremely inquiry sensitive so most people will be denied (see comments for what I am talking about)
As always, please share your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader Andrew