Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $125
- Availability: NY [Bank Locator]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $1,500 within three months
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Expiration date: April 16th, 2016
- Earn a $125 bonus when you open a Business Classic Checking Account with ESL when you complete the following requirements:
- Deposit at least $1,500 within three months of account opening
The Fine Print
- Limit one offer per business
- Cash bonus will be deposited to the new business checking account by 8/31/16
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
$50 Referral Bonus
You can also receive $50 for every friend you refer, I’m not sure if these stack but there is nothing say they don’t. Feel free to share your link in the comments below.
This account has no monthly fees and there is no mention of an early account termination fee in their fee schedule either.
This is a pretty good bonus if you live near a branch. If you have any experiences with this bonus, please share them in the comments below. We haven’t put it in our best of list due to having to open the account in branch and them having a relatively small footprint.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank