Deal has expired, view more Etihad deals by clicking here.
- Etihad is offering a 20% transfer bonus when you transfer hotel points to airline miles. The following partners are eligible:
- Hilton Honors
- Le Club Accor Hotels
- Radisson Rewards
The Fine Print
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles conversions made between 1 October and 31 October 2018 both days inclusive.
- All participating points conversion partners: Accor Hotels, Al Hilal Bank, Club Carlson(Rezidor), Citibank UAE*only, Emirates Islamic Bank, Hilton Honors, Hyatt, IHG, Joyalukkas, NBAD Stars, National Commercial Bank, Shangri-La, Etisalat Smiles, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Boubyan Bank, ADCB TouchPoints, Marriott & UNB
- Non participation points conversion partners: AMEX MR (*All) , Citibank ROW , Global Miles and all Kaligo Exchange partners are excluded from this promotion.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be reversed.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the conversion.
- The Etihad Guest member will be responsible for quoting the correct Etihad Guest membership number to the participating conversion partners for the conversion activity.
- Terms and conditions governing the existing Conversion partners will apply.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their points from a qualifying Partner loyalty programme to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus miles for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of conversion provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable conversion ratios of each respective partner
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 15 days of the end date of the promotion
- If an Etihad Guest member holds credit cards and/or Hotel loyalty programme cards of different banks and hotels and converts the rewards points to Etihad Guest Miles under this promotion, then the number of Bonus Guest Miles he/she will earn will reflect separately in the members account for each partner
- The above promotion construct is valid only for the all Points Conversion Partners which fall under the Points Conversion programme and governed by the conversion ratios and minimum thresholds applicable for these respective partners.
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles will not be calculated on retroactive basis under any circumstances i.e. credit card/ hotel reward points converted to Etihad Guest Miles and posted into the membership account during the promotion period but for which the conversion request was placed outside the promotion period will not qualify for the bonus miles promotion.
- Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion or modify or alter the terms and conditions of such promotion at any time.
- Participation under this promotion is purely voluntary for the members.
- The decision of Etihad Guest will be final and binding under this promotion and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer.
They offered a similar deal in March but at the time excluded SPG & Marriott. Marriott & SPG are now a combined program and they are really the only program worth considering transferring from, as the other transfer rates sucks. Marriott transfers at a rate of 3 Marriott points = 1 Etihad mile. You also get a 5,000 bonus when you transfer 60,000 points over. After this bonus you could transfer 60,000 Marriott points and receive 30,000 Etihad miles. Not the craziest deal, but might be worth it for somebody with a stockpile of Marriott points that could use Etihad miles.
Hat tip to Frequent Miler