Published on December 9th, 2019 | by Chuck12
[Expired] Free Google Nest Mini for Google Fi Users
Deal has expired, view more Google Fi deals by clicking here
- Google Fi is offering a free Nest Mini to anyone who is a Google Fi account owner with active service as of December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT.
You’ll see the offer in your Fi app or in your online login. Must redeem by December 31.
The Fine Print
- All Google Fi account owners with active service as of December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT are eligible to redeem the offer. Account must be in good standing to be eligible for the offer. Fi for Googlers accounts are not eligible.
- Offer must be redeemed between December 9, 2019 12:00 AM PT and December 31, 2019 11:59 PM PT, or while supplies last. Qualified customers must use their unique redemption link to add the Nest Mini to their cart on store.google.com and complete checkout.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per account (must be redeemed by account owner; group plan members are not eligible).
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Offer is valid for free economy shipping on qualified orders of Google Nest Minis that are ordered and shipped in the U.S. only. Offer is not eligible for upgraded shipping options.
- The provided redemption link can only be used for one Nest Mini redemption (think twice before forwarding the email with the link!)
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer can be combined with other offers on fi.google.com.
- This offer is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notification. Google LLC and its affiliates are not liable for lost or stolen promotional codes, or for expired promotional codes that are not redeemed within the redemption period.
- Redeemed Nest Minis are subject to the Google Store warranty and return policy.
- Void where prohibited.
Nice little gift, these sell for $35 from Google, currently. This offer won’t work for those joining now, only for those who were active Fi users when the clock struck midnight at the beginning of December 9th. Might even be offered to someone with a paused Fi account, though the terms seem to exclude that.
Hat tip to FM