Published on March 5th, 2015 | by William Charles0
Freezing ARS & IDA The Easy Way, Improvements To The Office Depot/Max Deal, $200 Gift Cards & More
- Freeze ARS and IDA credit reports the easy way! by Miles 4 More. I never realized that faxing was an option, mine are already frozen but I’d recommend this method if yours aren’t.
- Moneymaking Office Depot/Officemax Visa Gift Card Deal – Everything You Need to Know (And A Possible Profitable Glitch)! by Miles to Memories. Really useful post, let’s hope that glitch continues.
- I’m not Worried about Redbird Card Shutdowns by Travel With Grant. Grant also chimes in with his thoughts on this on going saga.
- A $100 Airline Credit on the Amex PRG? Is It Time for an Intervention? by Devil’s Advocate. Completely agree, although I’m not sure this is Devil’s Advocate type stuff, I thought everybody was in agreement that AmEx wasn’t King Of The Hill anymore.
- Citi Double Cash Earning Structure and Cash Back Redemption Offers by Travel With Grant. One note about the Citi Double Cash card, don’t redeem for statement credit as you’ll miss out on 1% cash back on that (remember you get 1% cash back on purchases and 1% when you pay, if you use a statement credit it won’t be considered paying and you’ll lose 1%). Also it doesn’t look like getting the sign up bonus on this card works anymore (it only worked briefly), so you’re much better off trying to convert an existing Citi card to this product. If you’re planning on signing up directly, it might be worth going for the Discover it Miles card which offers 3% cash back for the first year.
- Hyatt 20% Rebate Posting Quick – It’s Not Too Late To Take Advantage by Miles to Memories. Keep in mind the Hyatt credit card has a two free night + $50 sign up bonus.
- What to Do with $200 Gift Cards by Frugal Hack Me. Analysis of a few different unload options.