- Get $10 into your PayPal account when you add the Honey browser extension. No spend requirement necessary.
The Fine Print
- Offer may be modified, suspended or terminated at any time in Honey’s sole discretion.
- If all qualifying steps are successfully completed in compliance with these terms before such modification, suspension or termination, the reward will still be issued.
- Eligibility: Open only to individuals who: (1) are residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, (2) are eighteen (18) years of age or older, (3) have or open a U.S. account with PayPal (“Valid Account”). Valid Account must remain in good standing from the time of participation through the time of reward completion.
- How it works: To earn a Reward, Eligible Participants must complete the following steps while the offer is active: 1) download the Honey web browser extension for the first time by clicking through the official URL and 2) create a Honey account using their Valid Account credentials during the Offer Period. Honey account and Valid Account email must match to claim the reward. After successfully completing all required steps, $10 USD will be sent to eligible participant’s Valid Account. Reward may be viewable in the eligible participant’s Valid Account within approximately twenty-four(24h) hours after the qualification is complete and verified by Honey, but may take up to two (2) weeks. There is a limit of one (1) reward per Valid Account. For new Valid Accounts, reward must be accepted within 30 days.
There are lots of portal signup deals with small bonuses – this one is unique in that no purchase is necessary. Should be a matter of a minute or two to earn the $10, and you can delete the browser extension after getting the rewards if you don’t want it.
I believe this should work for anyone using the above link as there’s no targeted language in the terms. Please confirm if you try.
Just be sure to use your Chrome profile associated with the email address with which you use Paypal so everything matches up. Also, as usual, be sure to have adblock disabled and to accept cookies if they give you the popup asking you to do so.