Published on January 6th, 2019 | by Chuck94
[Dead] Get Free 6 Bottles of Wine from Nakedwines.com with Amex and Topcashback
Update 1/13/2019: Seems like this deal is now dead as Topcashback is offering 20% back instead of $25.
You can get 6 bottles of wine ~free from Nakedwines.com with the $25 off $50 Amex Offer deal, plus $25 back from Topcashback. We wrote about similar stacking opportunities in a previous post to get a terrific discount on 12 bottles – that option is still possible as well.
- Topcashback offers $25 back at Nakedwines.com for first time customers.
- Amex has an offer for $25 off $50 which some of us have saved to our card, valid through 1/23/19.
- Topcashback has a special link to click which gives you a special introductory price with $50 off your first 6 pack.
- I’m seeing a price of $39.99 for the 6 pack. Others are not seeing that price, YMMV.
- Depending on taxes in your state, add a wine tote for $6.99, a wine bag for $9.99, or a Nakedwines gift card for $10 to bring yourself to the $50 Amex threshold.
- Another option some mention is the “Passport to South Africa” for $52.99; you’ll end up with a total cost of $2.99+tax after the TCB+Amex return. Or you can choose any six bottles which cost $16.99 each which will bring you just above the $50 threshold.
- Get it as close to $50 as possible, and you’ll get $25 back from Topcashback and $25 back from Amex. Bring your total down to $0 or close to it.
- (If you aren’t interested in becoming an Angel, be sure to decline the optional ‘Angel’ subscription which costs $40.)
If you’re new to Topcashback, consider signing up using my referral link.
Hat tip to Lenin1991 on r/churning