Published on March 8th, 2018 | by William Charles15
[Expired] Google Pay: Use 5 Times & Get $10 Google Play Credit
This deal has expired, view more Google Pay deals here.
- Google Pay is offering a $10 Google Play credit when you use Google Pay to make at least 5 purchases, each purchase must be on a different day to be eligible. You have thirty days from your first purchase to complete the five purchase requirement.
The Fine Print
- The Google Pay Rewards promotion (“Promotion”) is open to US residents aged 18+ who qualify for the $10 Google Play credit (“Reward”) by making 5 qualifying payments within 30 days of enrolling in the promotion.
- New users only.
- Maximum of 1 qualifying payment per day.
- Promotion is open for enrollment 3/8/2018 – 5/14/2018.
- The Promotion ends once a Reward has been earned.
- Reward must be added to a Google Play account by 6/30/2018.
- Certain subscriptions excluded.
- One Reward only per participant and valid in US only.
- Not reloadable; no cash value.
Google Pay is a combination of Android Pay & Google Wallet. It’s nice to see that promotions are starting to come through. It states new users only, I’m not sure if they consider existing Android Pay users ‘new’ or not, I suspect not but likely won’t hurt to try for most people. Fingers crossed for more promotions like this in the future.
Hat tip to reader John Doe