Published on June 17th, 2017 | by William Charles12
Heavily Discounted ClubCorp Membership ($25/$50 Per Month For ‘Free’ Meals & Golf At 200+ Locations) – Won’t Last
Update 2: Actually $25 in the following states (h/t to Frequent Miler):
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Update: Looks to be a $250 cancellation fee if cancelled within 12 months. Makes the deal less attractive. Hat tip to Frequent Miler.
- ClubCorp is offering membership for $50 per month through ClubCorpTravel. Membership normally costs $200-$500 per month. In addition they are waiving the $1000 initiation fee. For your membership you get the following:
- Two free green fees per club per month (excluding any courses within 100 miles of your home).
- Complimentary access to TaylorMade loaner club
- Two free four course meals per month per club (excluding any courses within 100 miles of your home. You also have to pay a 20% service charge, tips and any alcoholic beverage purchases)
- They have 200+ courses and clubs available
The Fine Print
- Proof of residency may be required. ClubCorp Travel is a limited membership program currently available only in select markets and residency restrictions apply. Place(s) of residence and business are determined by ACI in its sole and absolute discretion. The intent of the ClubCorp Travel Membership is to allow such members to participate in benefits while traveling away from any residence where a person may be staying for an extended period. To enforce this intent, ACI may, at its discretion, restrict the use of the ClubCorp Travel benefits by ClubCorp Travel Members in certain areas, including, but not limited to, areas where they may own or maintain vacation properties, second homes, rental properties or other properties that can be used as dwellings or areas where they may maintain a business presence.
- Two (2) complimentary green fees per participating club per month – Tee times may be made up to 21 days in advance for play anytime Monday – Friday and on weekends and holidays after 12:00 p.m., subject to availability. Carts are required and standard cart fees apply.
- Two (2) complimentary meals per participating business club per month – Each meal includes one item per course, which includes appetizer, soup or salad, entrée, and dessert as well as regular coffee, tea or soft drink. Alcoholic beverages, services charges and applicable taxes are excluded. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Complimentary access to TaylorMade loaner clubs – Upon request, participating clubs will provide a courtesy set of golf clubs for use by ClubCorp Travel Members at no additional fee, subject to availability.
- ClubCorp Travel benefits are available to you and your immediate family. Immediate family defined as spouse, and dependents who are unmarried children under 21 (or between 21 and 23 attending college full time) residing with Candidate
Obviously best if you can access some clubs that aren’t near your “home’ address. Keep in mind you don’t pay green fees but you will pay other fees (e.g cart fees of $30 and carts are required). You’re allowed to bring guests if that specific club allows it and they will pay standard rates. I can’t see this deal lasting long to be honest, it provides outsized benefits for some people that can take advantage of it and at only $50 per month and no initiation fee I see it being very popular. I’d recommend going through what’s available to see if this can work for you or not. Hopefully this helps Citi Prestige cardholders that are losing access to their golf benefit.
Hat tip to View From The Wing