Published on March 11th, 2018 | by William Charles91
[Expired] HelloFresh Deal: 6 Meal Servings For Free & Pay $2
Ibotta back down to $10, so no longer a money maker.
Reposting as Ibotta is currently offering $15 back instead of Swagbucks $10. This makes it free food and a money maker, enjoy!
- It’s currently possible to stack a few deals for HelloFresh and get 8 meal servings for $2.
- Use promo code O and get $40 off your first order
- Go through Ibotta & get $10 back
- Use drop for potentially another $8 back (yes, I know it says you need to click through the drop link to get the credit but this isn’t actually enforced)
- Use American Express card to get $15 back when you spend $50+
If you use the first three then you can do the classic or veggie plan (2 people for 3 meals), total cost would be $19.94 after the $40 discount. You’re then getting another $23 back and making $3 out of pocket. If you want to try to take advantage of the American Express offer it’s much more difficult. If you do the family plan for 3 recipes per week you’re total cost is $104.88 ($64.88 after $40 discount). You then get $15 back from American Express and $23 from Swagbucks & Drops, your out of pocket cost is $26.88 for 12 servings. Not really worth it when compared to the other deal. I’m also pretty sure that the referral bonus gives you $40 off your first order, if that’s the case feel free to share your referrals in the comments.
Hat tip to reader PA