Deal has ended, view more Herz deals by clicking here.
- Hertz is offering $250 in travel credits when you rent a car now through 9/22/20. Must book by 9/15/20
The Fine Print
- Only Customers who make a reservation by 09/15/2020 will qualify for the Reward and receive an email from Hertz with redemption instructions.
- Must be eighteen (18) to participate and redeem Reward.
- Promotion valid only in the United States, excluding territories and possessions.
- Limit one (1) Reward per Customer name, per Customer email address, and per Customer household. Reward is defined as $250 in combined live event, dining, and hotel credits.
- Live event credit is defined as two (2) fifty dollar ($50.00 USD) credit voucher codes to be used towards a live event ticket on Hertz.TheTixFix.com.
- Dining credit is defined as one (1) fifty dollar ($50.00 USD) Restaurant.com eGift Card to be used on dine.restaurant.com.
- Hotel credit is defined as one (1) one hundred dollar ($100.00 USD) Hotel Reward Credit to be used on www.HertzPlusHotels.com.
- Reward cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts and cannot be used towards gift card purchases.
- Reward is subject to change and while supplies last. Additional restrictions apply. Hertz has partnered with TLC Marketing to provide you with this offer.
- Hertz is not responsible for the contents or fulfilment of this offer. Click here for full terms and conditions
This looks to be the same $250 in credits you get when signing up for Hertz To Go. The $50 restaurant.com credit is worth nothing. When I researched Hertz To Go I found that hotels were priced similarly, as were the event tickets but obviously do your own research. You’ll obviously want to price compare before making a rental booking. Hertz has also filed for bankruptcy, I’m not sure what would happen to these credits if that reorganization failed.
Hat tip to The Gate