Published on August 23rd, 2018 | by William Charles140
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card 125,000 Point Offer + $100 Statement Credit
Do a dummy booking to get the offer to show up. Will show up in the payment details section, you don’t need to complete the booking to get this bonus.
- American Express has increased the sign up bonus on the Hilton Honors American Express business card to 125,000 Hilton Honors points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months of card membership + $100 statement credit after first purchase within three months
- Read our full review here
- Annual fee of $95
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Previous offers have been:
- 125,000 Point Offer + $50 Statement Credit (AF not waived)
- 100,000 Point Offer + $50 Statement Credit (AF waived)
This is obviously better than the first offer. Second offer you save the $95 annual fee, but $50 statement credit less (so $45 difference really) and with this offer you get an extra 25,000 points. Because of that I’d say this is the best offer they have ever had on this card. Minimum spend is also only $3,000 this time vs $5,000 last time. Definitely worth considering if you’re in the market for some more Hilton points. As always before applying for any American Express cards, read this first. A lot of readers would have recently signed up for the 100k point + $50 statement credit AF waived offer, I doubt American Express will match the bonus but sometimes they will grant courtesy points. I doubt they will in this case due to the AF being waived, but might be worth a try.