Published on August 18th, 2018 | by William Charles59
[Expired] Hilton Honors American Express Business Card 100,000 Point Offer + $50 Statement Credit + Annual Fee Waived [Last Day]
Offer is set to expire at the end of the day, grab it now if you’re interested.
Do a dummy booking to get the offer to show up. Will show up in the payment details section, you don’t need to complete the booking to get this bonus.
- American Express is offering the following sign up bonus on the Hilton Honors American Express business card
- $50 statement credit after first purchase within three months
- 100,0000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Offer valid until 8/19/2018
- Read our full review here
- Annual fee of $95
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
Previous best offer was 125,000 points + $50 statement credit without the annual fee waived. This is 25,000 less points, but you save $95 on the annual fee. This is a better offer if you value Hilton points at 0.38¢ each or less. Otherwise the old offer (not currently available) would be better. I do think we will see that offer back, so hold off if you value Hilton points highly. The added benefit of this card is the spend requirement is $2,000 less as well. What offer you prefer is really just personal preference and will depend on what your travel goals are.
Some things to note:
- American Express business cards do not report to your personal credit report. Useful if you’re trying to stay under Chase’s 5/24 rule
- American Express usually will not match sign up bonuses if you’ve recently applied for this card, but they will sometimes offer ‘courtesy points’. Your best chance is to call in and request a manager, chat reps don’t have the ability to issue these points and front line reps are severely limited in what they can hand out
For more information and tips about American Express cards, please read this post.