Published on September 11th, 2017 | by William Charles19
Honey: Get A $5 Bonus When You Shop At Walmart & $5-$10 Sign Up Bonus
- Honey is a web extension that automatically applies the best coupon available at check out. In addition they have something called ‘Honey Gold’ and this is basically just a shopping portal. What’s interesting is that currently they are offering $5 when you shop at Walmart. Here’s what to do:
- If you’re new to Honey sign up (my referral link or the reader who sent me this deals link). You’ll get $5-$10 back on your first purchase at a variety of stores (including Walmart, but the deal below is in addition to this standard sign up bonus)
- Navigate to Walmart.com. 500 point/$5 bonus will show up
- Make a purchase (gift cards seem to work fine)
The Fine Print
- After seeing the offer you’ll have a few hours to claim the offer and then 24 hours from then to complete the offer
- You need a minimum of 1,000 Honey Gold ($10) to withdraw. The $5 sign up bonus and this $5 should be enough for that. You can cash out for Groupon, Walmart, Sears, 1800 Flowers, Brookstone & Amazon gift cards.
- Cash Bonus will be ready after the merchant’s period of return expires .This can be as long as 60 days
I’m not sure if Honey will overwrite other shopping portals when you’ve activated the browser extension so it might be wise to disable it when you’re not using it (update: confirmed this is the case). I have no idea how common these types of bonuses are. Their standard cash back rates look low compared to other shopping portals. Please don’t share your referral links in this post for now, if Honey turns out to be popular I’ll create a separate post reviewing it and a place to share your referral links.