Published on July 9th, 2019 | by William Charles16
How To Get Discounted & Free Amazon Prime Membership Ahead Of Prime Day
As we know Amazon Prime Day will run on July 15th and 16th and we’ve already seen a number of deals in the lead up that require Amazon Prime membership. Below are a list of ways to get a discounted or free Prime membership.
- Some American Express members are being offered 3 months of Amazon prime for free. This is worth checking even if you’ve had prime before and even if you haven’t received an e-mail regarding this offer.
- Students with a valid .edu e-mail address can get 6 months of Amazon prime for free. I believe this only works for new memberships
- If you’ve never had prime before anybody can get a free 30 day trial (our affiliate link)
- American Express Amazon Business Cardholders can get free business prime within the first 30 days of becoming a card member.
- EBT or Medicaid users can get a discounted monthly membership for $5.99 (our affilate link)
- Yearly subscriptions cost $119, but you can go through a portal and get $15 Amazon gift card (Topcashback, Swagbucks, and MyPoints are currently offering that)
- Not discounted, but monthly memberships are available for $12.99 (our affiliate link) if you don’t want to commit to a year.
I’m sure I’ve missed some methods, so please share any that I have missed in the comments below. For a full list of Amazon deals and discounts click here.