Published on August 21st, 2019 | by William Charles6
Hyatt: 25% Back On Award Bookings And Points + Cash Rates For Selected Properties
- Hyatt is offering 25% on the rate of points + cash award bookings or 25% back on award bookings. Points + cash sale valid on stays through October 31st. Points sale good on stays through November 30th. Valid at select properties only
The Fine Print
- Points + Cash on Sale
- Combining Points + Cash requires 50% of the points required for a free night and 50% of the Standard Rate paid in cash. For specific details on the number of Points required for specific brands, room types and hotel categories, click here. Additional 25% savings is only applied to the portion of the Standard Rate paid in cash.
- Get Points Back
- Offer valid for a refund of up to 25% of redeemed Bonus Points when booking your stay with Points (see table) for each qualifying stay at participating hotels by World of Hyatt members in good standing between August 15, 2019 and November 30, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- You must be a World of Hyatt member to participate in this offer.
- Membership is free; enroll at worldofhyatt.com.
- Maximum 30,000 Bonus Points may be earned during the Promotion Period.
- All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this offer, a qualifying stay is defined as any stay where a member is redeeming Points for a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Only the room occupied by the Member will count toward this offer.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay. For a list of participating hotels and Bonus Points amounts please visit https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/awards-on-sale.html.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
Not the best selection of hotels, looks like mostly ones that have recently increased in price. That being said 25% back is still a huge discount so definitely worth looking to see if you can make any of these properties work for upcoming trips. Should also be stackable with the Chase Hyatt 10% back deal.