Published on June 14th, 2019 | by Chuck20
Hyatt Credit Cardholders Get 10% Back on Points Redeemed from July 1 – September 2
- Chase Hyatt cardholders can get 10% in points back on award stays between July 1st & September 2nd. You must register by July 15, 2019.
The Fine Print
- This promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who register for the promotion between June 14, 2019 and July 15, 2019.
- To qualify for this offer, account must be open at the time of fulfillment.
- Only points redeemed between July 1, 2019 and September 2, 2019 will be eligible for this promotion.
- If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by September 2, 2019.
- You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for free night awards, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, Exhale classes and spa therapies, and FIND experiences during this period.
- Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
They run a similar promotion every year; previous promotions:
In previous years existing bookings did not need to be rebooked to be eligible for the rebate; if you already have a booking between 7/1 – 9/2 it’ll probably get the 10% rebate if the past is any indication.
Overall really nice way to get a 10% points rebate. Even if you don’t plan to take advantage of it I’d recommend enrolling now just in case.
Thanks to Grant and reader KT for sending this in