Published on November 28th, 2018 | by William Charles2
Join Qatar & Earn 5,000-10,000 Miles By Taking One Flight & Fast Track Status
- Qatar Airways is offering up to 10,000 miles when you join the Qatar Airways Privilege Club and complete a flight by March 31st, 2019. You must use the promo code AMEPC2018. The amount of miles you’ll receive is dependent on the class you fly:
- 5,000 miles for flying in Economy class
- 10,000 miles for flying in Premium class
- If you earn 100 Qpoints on flights between November 20th, 2018 and May 31st, 2019 you’ll also receive Silver Tier elite status. If you earn 200 Qpoints during that period you’ll receive Gold tier elite status
The Fine Print
- This offer is to applicable only to main members who enrol to Privilege Club programme using the promo code AMEPC2018.
- Enrolment period: 20 November 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Flight period: 20 November 2018 to 31 May 2019.
- Members need to ensure they quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in so the Qmiles can be credited upon the first flight with Qatar Airways after enrolment.
- Bonus Qmiles will be credited on the first flight travelled with Qatar Airways after enrolment.
- In case of retro claims, bonus Qmiles will be awarded if the members travel is within the offer period.
- Members who do not quote the promotional code at the time of enrolment will not receive the bonus Qmiles.
- Offer is applicable only for flights operated and marketed by Qatar Airways.
- Travel on Award tickets is not eligible for Bonus Qmiles.
- Offer conflict allowed.
- Existing Privilege Club members are not entitled to participate in this offer and any duplicate accounts will be cancelled by Privilege Club.
- Members who earn 100 Qpoints by 31 May 2019 will be upgraded to Silver tier by 15 June 2019.
- Members who earn 200 Qpoints by 31 May 2019 will be upgraded to Gold tier by 15 June 2019.
- Burgundy members who enrol using the promo code AMEPC2018 will be eligible for the tier upgrade offer.
You can transfer Citi ThankYou points to Qatar Airways as well. Personally this isn’t enough to get me to change my booking behavior, but I guess if I had a cheap flight and Qatar was an option it might be enough. Obviously if you’re already planning on flying Qatar or it’s the best option then it’s a fantastic deal.
Hat tip to The Gate