Published on July 1st, 2018 | by William Charles54
July Is National Bank Account Bonus Month
In the spirit of making things up I’ve decided to anoint July as national bank account bonus (NBAB for short). The aim of NBAB is to celebrate bank account sign up bonuses and to also try to find and post as many new bonuses as possible.
How To Celebrate
Here’s how you can celebrate:
- Find new bonuses in your area. We’ve discussed this before and it’s much easier than you might think. When you find them, make sure to send them in so we can share them with other readers (email@example.com)
- Introduce friends & family to the game. Save yourself the trouble of explaining how everything works by referring them to this guide.
- Complete the best bonuses currently available. As always we keep an updated list of the best bonuses here (keep in mind there are usually some dead bonuses at the start of each month as we wait to see if they get extended).
- Share your datapoints & experiences. The more information readers share with each other, the easier it is to decide what bonuses are & aren’t worth doing. At minimum it’s usually worth answering the following three questions if you can:
- If you’re a blogger, why not share this post? Sharing is caring.
How We’re Helping
- Alert system. My goal for July is to set up as many automated alerts for new banks as I possibly can, I’ll be starting with the most populous states and working backwards from there. I hope to have automated alerts set up for every bank in the nation by the end of 2018. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t set up your own alerts or stop checking in branch though. The more people searching, the more we can find.
- Rewards for useful comments. I’ve been slack when it comes to ‘best comments of the month’ recently. I’ll be bringing this back for July with a big focus on bank account bonuses and useful comments there.
- Surprises. There will be a few surprises as we go, I won’t say much about those just yet.
Let us know in the comments how you plan to celebrate and what else we can do to build the profile of NBAB.