Published on April 25th, 2018 | by Chuck82
Kohl’s Rebate Deals: Get up to 40 Small Appliances Free After Rebate & Stacking
- Kohl’s is offering a $14 rebate on eight different small appliance items.
- Each item can get up to 5 rebates per product for a total of 40 rebates.
- The items are on sale for $19 instead of $30, and the $14 rebate brings down the cost to just $5 each. See below for more stacking.
List of items:
- Electric chopper
- 2-Slice toaster
- Hand mixer
- Mini blender
- Electric can opener
- Electric knife
- Coffee maker
- Slow cooker 1.5-qt / 20-oz Slow cooker
Stacking the Deal
Shipping is free with $75 order. Alternatively, you can use store pickup to get it free.
- Text SAVE24 to 56457 and you’ll get a 15% off promo code offer. That brings down the cost to just $2.14 per item after rebate!
- $10 in Kohl’s Cash per $50 in purchases. This will be redeemable April 30 – May 5.
- Ebates is offering 6% back at Kohl’s which is the best rate at the time of this printing – check all rates here (if you’re new to Ebates, here’s my Ebates referral link, thanks)
- $10 in Yes2You Rewards per $100 in purchases if you are signed up for Yes2You
- Buy discounted gift cards for further discount.
- Let us know if there are any other stacking options.
The Math: If you max out all 40 items, you’ll pay $645.66 after the 15% promo code discount (plus sales tax). You’ll get back $560 with the rebate. You’ll also get $180 in Kohl’s Cash ($120 + $60 Yes2You), credit card points, and potentially discounted gift cards. Hopefully, you’ll get back $38.74 from Ebates.
The Fine Print
- Purchase must be made in store or online between 4/25/18 and 4/29/18.
- Rebate must be postmarked by 5/29/18.
- Limit 5 rebates per product per household.
- Offer good only in USA.
- Rebates will be issued in US dollars, in the form of a Visa prepaid card or check.
- Offer not valid for refurbished or previously sold models.
- Rebate form is not transferrable. No reproductions of UPC or receipt accepted. All submitted proofs of purchase become the property of Kohl’s and cannot be returned. Kohl’s is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Keep a copy for your file.
- Not valid with any other promotions, with the exception of the Kohl’s Associate discount.
- Rebate check expires if not cashed within 90 days of the check date, after which time Kohl’s will have no further obligation to you.
- Rewards totaling $10 or more will be issued in the form of a Kohl’s Visa Prepaid Card.
- Your card is issued by MetaBankTM, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Cards can be used at any merchants that accept Visa debit cards. The Visa prepaid card is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM.
- Allow 8 weeks for receipt of reward.
- For rebate inquiries, call 888-976-8104 or visit www.kohlsrebates.com, where you can also check your rebate status.
Very similar to the deal last September. Overall it should become profitable even without getting any benefit from the items themselves, albeit with the hassle of dealing with submitting the rebates. You only need to send in one envelope with all the UPC’s and one rebate form, and you’ll get a single Visa gift card as a rebate – these things make it easier to deal with.
Some people love these deals, others hate them. I would consider doing it if I needed the products, but I’ll pass on reselling. They could be nice gift items for the holidays too, if you don’t need them for personal use.
Readers note that sometimes Kohl’s errors and doesn’t process all the rebates. Worth snapping a picture of the UPC’s as a backup.
Hat tip to SD