Published on September 27th, 2017 | by Chuck64
Kohl’s Rebate Deals: Get up to 40 Small Appliances Free After Rebate & Stacking
- Kohl’s is offering a $12 rebate on eight different small appliance items
- Each item can get up to 5 rebates per product for a total of 40 rebates
- The original rebate receipt or packing slip must be dated between 09/27/17-10/01/17
Altogether you can max this out by getting a $480 Visa prepaid rebate card from Kohl’s. Or just buy the few items that you need.
The items are: hand mixer, slow cooker, toaster, coffee maker, blender, chopper, can opener, electric knife. The items are on sale for $17 instead of $30, and the $12 rebate brings down the cost to just $5 each. See below for more stacking.
Here’s the list of links:
Stacking the Deal
Shipping is free with $75 order. Alternatively, you can use store pickup to get it free.
- Text SAVE07 to 56457 and you’ll get a 15% off promo code offer. That brings down the cost to just $2.44 per item after rebate!
- $10 in Kohl’s Cash per $50 in purchases.
- $5 Yes2You Rewards per $100 in purchases.
Use your Freedom card for 5x at Kohl’s this quarter; alternatively, you can buy discounted Kohl’s gift cards
- You can also use up your Kohl’s credit the monthly Discover deal (expires today) and from downloading the app
If you max out all 40 items, you’ll pay $577.66 (plus sales tax) after promo code discount. You’ll get back $480 with the rebate. You’ll also get $130 in Kohl’s Cash, $25 in Yes2You Rewards, and 2,308 UR points (if you use the UR portal), plus 577 credit card points.
Overall it should become profitable even without getting any benefit from the items themselves, albeit with the hassle of dealing with submitting the rebates. Some people love these deals, others hate them. I would consider doing it if I needed the products, but I’ll pass on reselling. They could be nice gift items for the holidays too, if you don’t need them for personal use.
Hat tip to SD