Posted by Chuck on August 4, 2015
Gift Card Deals

Published on August 4th, 2015 | by Chuck

9

Lots of Gift Card Deals on Amazon (Nordstrom, Papa John’s, Many More)

The Offer

A whole bunch of gift card deals are currently available on Amazon:

The Fine Print

  • Unclear when these deals expire
  • You can do multiple different deals in the same checkout, but only one deal per person of each item

Our Verdict

Perhaps the most interesting deals here are the Nordstrom deals which amount to ~17% discount on the purchase if you value Amazon credit like cash. This can have resale potential as well.

Remember to use a credit card that earns bonus rewards on Amazon purchases. Currently, Discover offers 5% back, if you haven’t maxed that out already.

HT: nationsurf on Fatwallet



9
Leave a Reply

avatar
 

  Subscribe  
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
Josh
Josh

Is the 5x Discover Amazon bonus doubled to those of us with the Double Cash back offer, effectively making purchases 10% off?

Max
Max

Correct, but you will receive the first 5% on your current statement, the second 5% next year in August. Total 10%

Mike
Mike

Sucks all the cards worth reselling are discounted in the form of an Amazon credit. My grandfathered Citi Forward earns 5x on Amazon purchases so I’d rather the price just be discounted.

Josh
Josh

I just entered the BTSNORD10 code with the $100 Nordstrom card in my Amazon cart, and received the following error: “The promotional code you entered has expired.”

Presley
Presley

I only wished j could use some of my Amazon gift cards to purchase other gift cards sold by Amazon but no!

dave3584
dave3584

I had the same problem with using the Nordstrom code. I got the expired error.

Keith
Keith

Has anyone received the promo code after purchasing?

thehawk75
thehawk75

In case someone was thinking of grabbing a Papa John’s GC through this, you might just prefer to buy it directly at PapaJohns.com, and score a free large 1-topping pizza while doing so (depending on your value thereof) through the end of August:

http://www.papajohns.com/papacard/

You also get the old Citi Forward 5X bonus through that option as well.

Dave
Dave

Nordstrom Rack gift card seemed to pop up the $5 credit offer automatically, no need to enter promo code.

Back to Top ↑