Published on August 16th, 2018 | by William Charles39
MGM Resorts: Book A Two Night Stay & Get Up To $175 Resort Credit [Las Vegas Properties Only] – Cheap Stays Qualify
- MGM Resorts is offering up to $175 in resort when you stay at least two nights at select properties. The credit you receive depends on the hotel you book and the dates.
The Fine Print
- Offer available when purchased online.
- Reservations made by phone are subject to higher rate.
- A daily resort fee will be added to your room account, which includes select hotel amenities.
- Two (2) night minimum stay required.
- The first night’s deposit is fully refundable provided notice of cancellation is received by Room Reservations at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check in.
- Offers are subject to promotional availability; blackout dates apply, and are not available to groups or persons attending meetings or conventions.
- Not available for existing or consecutive reservations.
- This offer is non-commissionable and non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in and you will be required to charge Food and Beverage credit to your room for redemption prior to check-out.
- Promotion valid for a maximum of $175 Food and Beverage credit, per stay, per room.
- The credit is valid at participating outlets only and excludes gratuity. Credit valid at all Las Vegas M life Rewards destinations.
Park MGM has rooms for $30 per night (plus $37 in daily resort fees), if you did a two night stay in August you’d get a $150 credit and pay $134.
On the booking page it does say offer total: $60 so I wonder if you only receive a credit up to the room rate (excluding the resort fees). The fine print doesn’t mention this, but it’s possible I guess. Confirmed to not matter. Stacking ideas:
- AmEx offer: Spend $300, get $60/6,000 points
Anybody have any other ideas on how to stack this?