Deal has expired, view more Microsoft deals by clicking here.
- Microsoft is offering up to $650 when you trade in a phone and purchase the Samsung Note 10 or Note 10+. Trade in values are as follows:
- Samsung Galaxy S10’s $650
- Samsung Galaxy S9’s $450
- Samsung Galaxy S8’s $350
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9’s $650
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s $450
- iPhone X’s $650
- iPhone 8’s $450
- Google Pixel 3’s $650
- Google Pixel 2’s $450
- Google Pixel $350
- iPhone 7 Plus $130
- iPhone 65 Plus $50
- iPhone 6 Plus $50
- LG G7 ThinQ $50
- OnePlus 6T $99
The Fine Print
- Offer valid from August 23, 2019 to September 22, 2019, while supplies last.
- Available only in Microsoft retail store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada.
- To be eligible for trade-in, product must power on and be in fully functional, working condition without broken/missing components, cracked display/housing or liquid damage, cannot be password protected, and include original chargers/accessories.
- To receive maximum trade-in value, you must trade-in a qualifying mobile device and purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ Device at the same time.
- Customer will receive up to $650, which includes total trade in value.
- Any appraised value will be determined at trade-in and provided as Microsoft retail store credit, subject to Microsoft’s discretion and approval.
- All trade-ins are final
- . Recycle for Rewards program provided by CExchange, LLC., additional terms and conditions may apply
- Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s).
- May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount.
- Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
- Limit of 1 trade-in per new purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ Device per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply. See store associate for details.
Base price for the Note 10 is $950 + taxes (that’s for the regular note 10 with 256gb of space). Note+ with 512gb is $1,199. I wonder if a Pixel 3a will get a $650 credit? If so you could trade that in and then get the Note10 for $300, that would be a great deal given how cheap the 3a was recently. Feel free to share any other ways to make this deal better.
Hat tip to Slickdeals