Published on April 4th, 2019 | by Chuck33
[MO] Ozark Bank 3% APY Checking on Balances up to $10,000
Update 3/25/20: Rate has decreased to 3.00% APY.
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 5.00% APY if requirements are met
- Minimum Balance: $40 to open
- Maximum Balance: up to $10,000 gets the bonus interest rate
- Availability: Missouri only?
- Direct deposit required: one ACH or payment required
- Additional requirements: 12 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
Direct Link to offer (requires branch visit)
- Ozark Bank offers their Show-Me checking with 5.00% APY on balances up to $10,000 when the following requirements are met:
- At least one ACH direct deposit or payment must post and clear;
- 12 debit card transactions per statement cycle.
The Fine Print
- Balances over $10,000 earn a competitive Annual Percentage Yield (APY), see current rates here
Sign up for e-statements to avoid $3 monthly fee. Other than that, there aren’t any monthly fees.
Aside from being a tv series, Ozark is also a city in Missouri. To open this account, fill out the form online, and then you’ll have to go in branch to complete the account opening, so it’ll only really work for people in or near Ozark. We’ll add this to our list of Best High Yield Savings Accounts.
Thanks to an anonymous reader for sharing this.