Published on February 24th, 2019 | by William Charles0
[OK, AZ] MidFirst $250 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $250
- Availability: OK, AZ,In branch only [Branch location finder]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: Avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Account must be open at time of bonus posting
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Expiration date: March 29th, 2019
- MidFirst Bank is offering a bonus of $250 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Maintain a year to date average ledger balance of at least $750
- Enroll in business online banking
- Complete 25 bill pay payments and/or business debit card transactions of at least $25 each or apply for and be approved for a business credit card and make at least one purchase within 90 days
The Fine Print
- Offer available in select banking centers only.
- Offer is limited to a business relationship with no existing or previous MidFirst business checking account.
- Offer valid for accounts opened 1/2/19 – 3/29/19.
- Offer subject to change without notice and is not valid with any other offers.
- Limit one promotional account per business relationship.
- Offer opportunity is $250 per account when requirements are met within 90 days of account opening: (1) Maintain a year-to-date average ledger balance of at least $750; (2) Enroll in business online banking, either iManage Business Express® (iMBX) or iManage Business Banking® (iMBB); and (3) 25 Bill Pay payments and/or Business Visa Debit Card transactions of a value of at least $25 each or apply for and be approved for a Business Credit Card and make at least one purchase within 90 days of promotional business checking account opening; cash advances do not qualify; $25 minimum purchase required.
- Account must remain open, active, and in good standing at the time of account credit.
- Accounts closed within 90 days of opening may be subject to an account closing fee and will forfeit amount equal to the offer value.
- Account will receive promotional credit within 110 days from account opening.
- IOLTA accounts are not eligible for the promotion.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Easiest account to keep fee free is the basic business checking account, there is no monthly fee with average monthly ledger of $500+ and eStatements.
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to be kept open for the bonus to post
Looks like you only get 10 bill pays per month for free, so that is something to keep in mind. Previous best business checking bonus was $125, this is significantly better than that and I do think this current bonus is worth doing. I’ll be adding this to our list of the best checking account bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times