Published on February 2nd, 2017 | by William Charles22
NASA FCU Star Trek Card Offering 50,000 Point Bonus Again
- Receive a sign up bonus of 50,000 points after $5,000 in spend within 90 days on the Star Trek credit card issued by NASA Federal Credit Union
- Cards earn at the following rates:
- 3x points on purchases at Startrek.com
- 2x points on gas purchases
- 1x points on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $39 (not waived first year)
- No balance transfer fee and balance transfer APRs starting at 7.9%
- APRs starting at 10.15% (7.9% for balance transfers)
- Points can be redeemed for exclusive rewards and experiences
- Four Star Trek card designs to choose from
- Free Experian FICO Score
How Much Are Points Worth?
You can view how much points are worth here. Basically 1¢ towards travel or 0.704¢ for cash.
You need to be a member to be able to apply and they do a hard pull when you join. That means if you’re not already a member two hard pulls will be done to get this card (no idea if they are combined or not). They have offered this 50,000 point bonus in the past, the standard offer is 10,000 points but with the lower spend requirement of $500.
Hat tip to reader David M