Published on September 9th, 2019 | by Chuck32
Navy Federal American Express Relaunch + 30,000 Points Signup Bonus (40k Targeted Offer)
[Update: There’s also a targeted offer for 40,000 points after $4,000 spend which can be found somewhere in your login. (ht Scott)]
As expected, Navy Federal has relaunched their American Express card with new bonus categories, and added a signup bonus as well.
- Signup for the Navy Federal American Express card and get 30,000 bonus points ($300 value) after spending $3,000 within 3 months.
Offer expires October 31, 2019.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x points per $1 spent at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and transit
- 1x point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No annual fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- 0% APR for 12 months
- Points are same as those on other NFCU cards (e.g GO REWARDS & Flagship)
- Points are worth 1¢ towards travel and there is a minimum redemption of 5,000 points (1,000 for digital downloads and 3,000 for gift cards)
Looks pretty good rewards rates for a no-fee card, plus no foreign transaction fees. Also a nice signup bonus. You need to be a member a current or previous member of the armed forces (and related), or be a family member of a member. Hats off to all our service members and veterans.
Hat tip to reader Sam