Published on July 14th, 2019 | by Chuck191
[Expired] Navy Federal Flagship 50,000 Public Signup Bonus Offer ($500)
Deal has expired, view more NFCU deals by clicking here.
7/14/19: Offer has been extended until January 2020
3/1/19: Offer is back through September 3rd. Hat tip pandykolvas
- Signup for the Navy Federal Flagship Rewards Visa Signature card and get 50,000 points after spending $4,000 within 90 days.
It comes as part of a (previously announced) revamp on the card, going into effect today, which adds a 3x category on travel, retains the 2x everywhere else, and now offers a set $.01 value on points when redeemed for cash.
- $49 annual fee, waived the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- 3x on all travel purchases which includes many leisure/entertainment categories too (includes: airline and train tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, travel agencies, cruises, campgrounds, RV parks, timeshares, tourist attractions, boat rentals, airports, motor home rentals, ride-sharing services, bridges, tolls, ferries, parking, bus lines, limos, taxis commuter transport, public golf courses, aquariums, amusement parks)
- 2x everywhere else, no maximum
- Statement credit of $100 for Global Entry or $85 for TSA Precheck once every 4 years
- Points are worth $.01 per point to redeem as cashback, all other redemptions have the same value as well
- Standard Visa Signature benefits and other benefits
Nice signup offer here, and a pretty good overall card too. Points are now worth 1 cent each making this bonus valued at $500. Previously, there have been targeted 40k signup offers on this card and public 30k offers, I believe.
Navy Federal is only available for military and veterans – full eligibility information can be found here (plus family members. Even if they are deceased). Keep in mind that joining NFCU is a hard pull, it’s possible you’ll land up with two hard pulls if you join and signup for the card, but hopefully those will be combined. Learn more about Navy Federal credit cards in the post Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) Credit Cards: List, Best Cards & Things You Must Know.
Hat tip to reader Gadget