Published on July 9th, 2018 | by Chuck2
[Expired] New Rover.com Customers can get $35 Back with Acorns, Stack with $20 from Amex Offer
This deal has expired and is no longer available.
The Acorns investment app is offering $35 in Found Money for first time Rover.com users. Rover is a pet sitting service.
Click through Acorns, pay with a card which is linked in Acorns and you’ll get $35 added to your Acorns account automatically.
The Fine Print
- Valid until July 9th at midnight
- New Rover customers only
- Must click through Acorns to be eligible
- Must use an Acorns-linked card to be eligible
- You will typically be notified within 72 hours of successfully completing an eligible transaction, and contributions to your Acorns account will typically be posted within 120 days thereafter
- Limit one reward per customer
This stacks beautifully with the Amex Offer deal to get $20 or 2,000 MR points with $75 in spend. New Rover members can spend $75 and get back $55 ($35 + $20) for a terrific deal. (Rover typically offers a $20 credit to new users who signup with a referral deal – this Acorns deal is significantly better for the new member.)
Hat tip to Frequentmiler