Published on October 4th, 2019 | by William Charles26
[NY & CT only] Ridgewood Savings Bank Launches New Credit Cards ($200 & $500 Bonus)
- Mastercard® Platinum
- Mastercard® Platinum Rewards
- Mastercard® World
The first card isn’t that interesting as it comes with no sign up bonus and the earning rate is low. The Platinum rewards card comes with a 20,000 point bonus if you spend $2,000 in the first three months and 0% introductory APR on balance transfers. The card of real interest is the Mastercard World card, let’s take a look in more detail.
Ridgewood Savings Bank Mastercard World
- Annual fee of $95 is waived first year
- Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Card earns at the following rates:
- Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 you spend on travel and dining
- 2 rewards points for every $1 you spend on gasoline
- 1 rewards point for every $1 spent on other purchases
Points look to be worth 1¢ each so this is effectively $500 back for $5,000 in spend. I have no idea how difficult it is to get approved or what credit bureau they pull. If anybody does sign up for any of these cards please share your experiences with other readers in the comments.
Hat tip to reader Chong786