Published on September 12th, 2017 | by William Charles41
Olive Garden Never Ending Pasta Pass: Eight Weeks Of Unlimited Pasta For $100 (22,000 Passes For Sale)
- Olive Garden is bringing back their never ending pasta pass. You get eight weeks of unlimited never ending pasta bowls for $100 + tax. It goes on sale on 9/14 at 2PM ET and usually sells out quickly. They are also selling 50 Pasta Passports to Italy for $200 that also include an eight day/seven night trip to Italy.
The Fine Print
- Named passholder may redeem for unlimited Never Ending Pasta Bowl® (NEPB) meals 9/25/17-11/19/17.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid at any Olive Garden location in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico).
- Not valid for online or ToGo orders.
- Present to server at time of ordering.
- One redemption per visit.
- Each “NEPB meal” consists of pasta, sauce, and a single topping serving from the promotional NEPB menu.
- All other entrees excluded. Each meal is for one person and may not be shared.
- Excludes gratuity, alcohol, and any other menu item not listed herein.
- Pass is not a gift card and is not reloadable; is non-transferable without permission, holds no value, and amount paid (if applicable) is non-refundable. 18+ to purchase Pass.
- Questions? Olive Garden Guest Relations, (844) 209-3484. Expires 11/19/17. © 2017 Darden Concepts, Inc.
- Pasta Passport to Italy℠ trip of a lifetime will take place APRIL 07, 2018 (Next Day Arrival) – APRIL 14, 2018.
- Trip dates are not flexible; must be able to travel with the group on these dates.
- Trip for two includes roundtrip coach class airfare from the 48 continental United States to Italy for named Passholder and your guest (to be booked by a third party travel agency; flight times and schedule to be determined by third party travel agency), double-occupancy four-star hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport in USA (purchaser and guest must arrive and depart from the same location), group ground transportation while in Italy, optional daily cultural and culinary activities, and three meals per day. Pass is non-transferrable, holds no value, and amount paid is non-refundable. Purchaser and guest must meet all travel requirements including valid passports or other mandatory travel documents. 18+ to purchase Pass; If guest is under 18 years old, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
I know this is extremely popular with some readers and can obviously be fantastic value if you like Olive Garden pasta and can stomach eating lots of it in an eight week period. Chances of getting one of the $200 passes is basically zilch, but goodluck anyway! No drink is included this year, as Josh points out previously it was a drink for whole table and then just for the pass holder and now nothing.