Published on March 15th, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] PayPal Credit: Spend $200+, Get $20 Credit
Deal has expired, view more PayPal deals by clicking here.
No direct link to offer, offer sent out via e-mail. Subject line is as follows ‘Spend $200 now, get $20 later. Terms apply. ‘
- PayPal is offering $20 off a future purchase when you make $200 in eligible purchases with PayPal credit by March 29th, 2019
The Fine Print
- “Qualification Period”: Starts at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 15, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 29, 2019.
- “Redemption Period”: Reward will be placed in the Eligible Participant’s Valid PayPal Account no later than April 23, 2019. The Reward will expire on 4/23/2020.
- “Reward”: $20 USD voucher that will be viewable in the “Offers” section of the Eligible Participant’s Valid PayPal Account for personal or premier accounts. For business accounts, the Reward will only be visible during checkout and on the purchase transaction receipt(s).
- How to Qualify: Eligible Participants must make $200 USD of Eligible Purchases using their Valid PayPal Credit Account during the Qualification Period. Additional purchases made during the Qualification Period will not result in an additional Reward.
Good deal if you got targeted.
Hat tip to reader Mark C