Earning Plenti Points
• You can continue to earn points on eligible purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations and BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys, and Winn-Dixie supermarkets through July 10, 2018.
Using Plenti Points
• You can use points for savings on eligible purchases at Macy’s and participating Chili’s restaurants through May 3, 2018.
• You can also use points for savings on eligible purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil gas stations, Rite Aid stores and BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys, and Winn-Dixie supermarkets through July 10, 2018.
• As always, you need to complete enrollment in Plenti and have at least 200 points to use points for savings. To check your points balance and for more information, see plenti.com.
New Loyalty Program Points
• Exxon and Mobil, and BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys, and Winn-Dixie, are planning to enroll Plenti members who enrolled in Plenti through them or who have earned or redeemed points with them since July 10, 2017 in their new independently-run loyalty programs.
• They will replace, at a minimum, any unredeemed Plenti points earned at their respective locations between May 10, 2018 and July 10, 2018 with new points in their new programs. The issuance of replacement points may take two weeks or more once the Plenti program ends.
• Exxon and Mobil and BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys, and Winn-Dixie and other Plenti partners, will provide more information about their new loyalty programs in the coming months. If you have questions about Plenti ending, please see the FAQs on plenti.com.
Based on an internal memo from Rite Aid the Plenti coallition loyalty program will formally end on July 10th. The memo also states that customers should not be informed that the Plenti program will be ending until April 16th. Plenti struggled to gain any real traction due to poor rewards rates and inability to sign on new partners. The writing has been on the wall for some time with:
- American Express discontinuing the Plenti credit card
- American Express removing Plenti as a transfer partner
- Macy’s leaving the program
- Chili’s leaving the program
- Rite Aid moving to the wells+ BonusCash program but keeping Plenti as a redemption option
Really not a fan of the whole “don’t tell customers until April 16th”. That should be communicate to loyalty members as soon as possible so they can make decisions based on all the relevant information.