- Qatar is offering a 25% transfer bonus when you transfer bonuses from Citi & HSBC among other programs.
The Fine Print
- hese terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) govern the campaign, organised by Qatar Airways Privilege Club, enabling Privilege Club members to earn bonus Avios when they convert their Reward Points to Avios with any Participating Partner. This Campaign commences on 1 November 2023, 0000hrs (GMT+3), and ends on 30 November 2023, 2359hrs (GMT+3) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all Privilege Club members who are also customers of Participating Partners where these partners provide services.
- For more details on the participating partners, please refer to the Participating Partners section below and their respective pages.
- Privilege Club members will earn bonus Avios upon converting Rewards Points from a participating partner into Avios. The bonus Avios awarded will be 25% for all transactions from 11 November 2023 to 30 November 2023 of the number of base Avios (means Avios converted from Rewards Points as per the set conversion ratio) converted in a single transaction. The bonus Avios awarded will remain 30% for all transactions during initial Campaign Period (from 1 November 2023 to 10 November 2023).
- The minimum conversion of base Avios in one single transaction needs to be 1,000 or above to be eligible to earn the bonus Avios.
- The bonus Avios will be calculated per transaction and not on the cumulative sum of base Avios converted from Reward Points during the Campaign Period.
- The time reference for bonus Avios’ award under the Campaign, will be the transaction date shared with the Qatar Airways Privilege Club by the respective Participating Partner(s).
- The conversion of Reward Points to base Avios is subject to the conversion ratio and terms and conditions set forth by the Participating Partner.
- The bonus Avios will not be calculated retroactively under any circumstances. If the Avios, which your Reward Points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account after the period during which this Campaign remains valid has passed, you will not earn bonus Avios under this Campaign.
This is transfer bonus from Qatar rather than HSBC/Citi, so bonus won’t be reflected when transferring. Not as good as the 30% bonus earlier in the year.