Published on January 15th, 2020 | by William Charles3
Radisson Rewards: Stay 2-15 Times & Earn 5,000-150,000 Points
- Radisson Rewards is offering up to 150,000 bonus points based on how many completed stays you have by March 31st, 2020. Break down is as follows:
- Complete two stays and earn 5,000 bonus points
- Complete three stays and earn an additional 10,000 bonus points (15,000 total)
- Complete five stays and earn 15,000 additional bonus points (30,000 total)
- Complete ten stays and earn an additional 45,000 bonus points (75,000 total)
- Complete fifteen stays and earn an additional 75,000 bonus points (150,000 total)
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for the Promotion, you must: (i) Be a Radisson Rewards member (“Member”); (ii) Register online for the Promotion prior to checkout of the first Eligible Stay (to become an “Eligible Member”) and (iii) Complete all Eligible Stays between January 15, 2020 and March 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is available at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
Keep in mind this does include award night stays and also cash & point stays. At best this works out to be an additional 10,000 points per stay, good but not fantastic considering that would require 15 total stays. U.S. Bank is also currently offering an increased offer of 120,000 points on the co-branded card.