Published on January 10th, 2020 | by William Charles68
U.S. Bank Radisson Rewards Visa: 120,000 Point Sign Up Bonus [Highest Ever]
Update 1/10/2020: Deal is available again. Hat tip to reader Jason X
- U.S. Bank is offering a bonus of 120,000 points on the Radisson Rewards Visa card. Need to spend $3,000 within the first 90 days to receive the 120,000 point bonus
- $75 annual fee, not waived
- This card has two different versions, the Premier (details listed on this page) and Platinum (Sign up bonus of 50,000 points after first purchase and then additional 10,000 points after $1,500 in spend)
- 40,000 renewal points each year when you renew your card
- Earn up to three nights when completing annual spend. One night for each $10,000 in spend (free nights can only be used in the United States)
- Gold status or 15 qualifying nights towards Platinum status
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 10 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases at participating Radisson Family of Hotels.
- 5 points per $1 spent in eligible net purchases everywhere else
We saw this card offer a bonus of 100,000 points late last year, but this new 120,000 point bonus is the highest we’ve ever seen. This card used to be extremely popular when it was the Club Carlson card and offered the last night free benefit, but unfortunately that’s no longer the case. Standard bonus is 85,000 points. The major problem with this card is that it’s issued by U.S. Bank and getting approved is difficult, most people will want to apply for the U.S. Bank Altitude reserve if they haven’t already but that will depend on your travel goals.
Personally I think Radisson properties in the US are mostly underwhelming where as properties in Europe seem to be much better value. Check out these Things to Know about US Bank Credit Cards before applying. I’m unsure if this will be added to the best credit card bonus page, although I suspect it will be due to the fact it’s so much larger than the standard bonus and a good option for those who have already gotten the other good U.S. bank cards. Update: I will add it there, it can be great value for some readers.