- Roomi’s fall from grace: Major layoffs follow allegations of frivolous spending and nepotism by VentureBeat
- Port Begins Pilot Program to Allow Visitors Past Security at Sea-Tac Airport by Port Seattle.
- A few days ago we talked about getting a 30,000 Membership Rewards point bonus for using American Express’ foreign wire transfer. Jordan from Windbag miles has three good posts on getting this set up:
- The Man Who Was Stuck in Paris Airport for 18 Years by this is the guy who loosely inspired The Terminal with Tom Hanks. Interesting story.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Target: 10% Off Coupon for Military, Veterans, and Family [11/4-11/12]
- Delta Flash Sale: Discounted Domestic Flights From 7,500 Miles Or $109
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: