Published on June 24th, 2016 | by William Charles6
Recap: Citi Struggling With Costco, All Ticketmaster Class Action Events Sold Out & More
- All Ticketmaster Events You Can Redeem Vouchers for Are Sold Out by Le Chic Geek. It seems Ticketmaster have managed to make a court judgement against them as infuriating as trying to book a ticket with them. I have no idea why the judge thought this was an acceptable judgement either. Claimants really should have been given the option between a cash refund and vouchers (normally what is done from what I’ve seen, with the vouchers/product having a higher value).
- Red Roof Inn RediCard: Stay 3 times and earn a free night by Frequent Flyer Bonuses. We’ve covered this card before, this offer makes it slightly more interesting if you don’t hold the card (basically say three times, get two free nights). Still not interesting enough to waste a pull on.
- Free Experian credit monitoring for iPhone and Android users by Frequent Miler. Too little too late from a business perspective by Experian. Pretty sure they just purchased freecreditscore.com recently as well and that also provides a free score.
- Costco just made a huge change — and furious customers are threatening to cancel their memberships by Business Insider. It’s not a surprise that Citi pushed back the Costco change over, they probably needed to do it again to ensure all members had cards that were working but a second delay would’ve cost damage across the brand as well. Maybe this is why we’ve also seen little action from Citi recently, they’ve been focusing on this. Fingers crossed once it’s sorted we see some more sign up bonuses of increased value.
- Frequent-flyer programs are too complicated to understand, the US government has concluded by Quartz. Interesting analysis in this reddit comment as well.