Published on October 4th, 2019 | by William Charles3
Recap: Crypto Rewards, Congress Looks To End Resort Fees & More
- Congress members looking to put an end to ‘the most-hated fee in travel’ by Fox Business.
- Coinbase launches crypto rewards program for USDC holders by The Block Crypto. I thought this applied to all cryptocurrencies, but only applies to USDC stablecoin which is tied to USD. Much better to stick with a high yield savings account.
- Receive $10 Hotel Incidental Credit Per Stay Through June 2020 With IHG Rewards Club Outside of North America, South America and China by The Gate.
- Uber Launches Uber Works To Connect Workers To Gig Jobs by PYMNTS.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: Save 15% at Four Points By Sheraton
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: 2x Fuel Points on Mastercard Gift Cards [10/4-10/10]
- Starbucks Bingo Game – Earn Free Stars (10/4-10/31)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Meijer Mperks: Purchase $50 In Qualifying Giftcards & Get $5 Off Next Purchase
- Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (9/29-10/5)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Chase Business Total Checking $300 Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
- AT&T Customers: 6 Months of Free Spotify Premium