Published on January 24th, 2020 | by William Charles14
Recap: Delta Employee Bonus, Raise Update & More
- Delta gave its employees 2 months of extra pay. Here’s why that’s good business by CNN.
- Air France-KLM proposes buying 49% of Malaysia Airlines, JAL seeks smaller stake: sources by Reuters.
- Raise Now Allows You To Keep Track Of Gift Card Balances You’ve Bought From Them by GC Galore
- The Best Seats Airlines Hold Back From Frequent Fliers by WSJ. Lol, how do you blame consumers for a lack of award space? Surely it’s the airlines fault for selling so many miles and not opening enough award space in the first place.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Office Depot/Max: Get 20% Back in Rewards on Gift Card Purchases (Uber, Shell, Gap, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bath&Body, Spa)
- Rite Aid Giftcard Deals: Best Buy, Hotels.com, Netflix & More
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Chase Increases United Business Card Annual Fee To $99 (From ($95) & Adds 4 New Benefits (5,000 Mile Bonus, $100 Credit – Both With Requirements & More)
- Chase IHG Premier 140,000 Points Signup Bonus With $3,000 Spend