Published on March 31st, 2020 | by Chuck85
Chase IHG Premier 140,000 Points Signup Bonus With $3,000 Spend (Last Day)
- Chase IHG Premier card is offering a signup bonus of 140,000 points after $3,000 in spend within the first three months.
- Annual fee of $89 (not waived first year)
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 25x points per $1 spent on IHG properties (10x from the card + 15x from status and club membership)
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free night certificate on card anniversary, this is limited to properties that cost 40,000 or fewer points
- Automatic Platinum elite status
- Fourth Reward Night Free on any stay of 4 or more nights
- 20% discount when purchasing points
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- 10,000 bonus points when you spend $20,000 or more and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year
- This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months. If you have the old IHG card, you’re still eligible to get this bonus/card.
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
Best offer we’ve ever seen was 125,000 plus $50 statement credit, this one doesn’t have the $50, but comes with 15,000 more points. If IHG interests you and you are eligible, this one is worth signing up for. We’ll add this to our best credit card bonus page.
If you recently signed up with the targeted 125,000 points offer, you should be able to message Chase and have this 140k offer matched. As always read these things everybody should know about Chase credit cards before applying.
Thanks to all those who sent this in.