Published on September 21st, 2018 | by William Charles9
Recap: Facial Recognition Vs Boarding Pass, Buying A Timeshare For $1 & More
- Purchasing a Timeshare: Are eBay auctions for $1.00 legitimate? by The Timeshare Guru. Basically the answer is yes, but there are a number of gotchas you should be aware of. I would have liked TTG to go through a few of the listings and talk about why they are priced at $1 and any potential issues and what to look for. Maybe in a future article.
- An Update on Southwest’s Hawai’i Plans by Cranky Flier.
- IKEA Coupon, $20 Off $125 Purchase Till 9/30 by Danny Deal Guru. Will likely do a dedicated post if we get any other deals that can be stacked with it.
- ALDI Expands Online Grocery Delivery To All US Stores by PYMNTS. Hopefully we see some more $20 off $35+ deals, this time nationwide.
- Bye-bye Boarding Pass: Delta Will Offer Curb-to-Gate Facial Recognition by Point Me To The Plane. Not sure how I feel about this one..
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Best Buy: Get $15 Best Buy Savings Code with $150 E-Gift Card Purchase [Limit 3]
- [Targeted] ShopRunner: Make A Purchase & Get $10 Cashback