Published on February 20th, 2019 | by William Charles2
Recap: Jet Airways For 1¢, Tesla Self Driving By End Of Year & More
- Why a Major Indian Airline Is Being Sold for 1 Cent by Bloomberg. It’s actually less than 1 cent, but it’s for a majority stake and the airline is crippled by debt.
- Elon Musk: Tesla will have all its self-driving car features by the end of the year by CNBC. Biggest problem with self driving tech is going to be regulation and deciding who is at fault when and how that’s paid for. Musk is also known for not meeting deadlines, so I’d be surprised if it is ready by end of the year.
- Use Your Credit Card for MGM M life Rewards Slot Play at Borgata Atlantic City by Travel Zork. Bit of a play here because of the AmEx offers.
- American Airlines passengers can take helicopters to skip airport lines, traffic by USA Today.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [YMMV] American Express Delta Offers – Up To 75,000 Miles + $200 Statement Credit – No Lifetime Language
- Dosh: Get 5% Back at Dunkin Donuts with Linked Card [1/18-2/20]
- Citi ThankYou Points 25% Transfer Bonus To Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles (1:1.25)
- Swych: 15% Off Select Gift Cards With Promo Code DELIVERLUV
- [Targeted] eBay: up to 8% back in eBay Bucks [2/19-2/20]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from the previous day:
- Best Current Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses & Offers For February, 2019
- Citi Plans To Replace Tens Of Thousands Customer Service Workers With Machines