Published on August 9th, 2017 | by William Charles2
Recap: Lyft & Uber Targeted Discounts, Buying A Street & More
- Rich SF residents get a shock: Someone bought their street by San Francisco Chronicle. Very sneaky, but I imagine they will lose out in the end after all the legal fees.
- That is NOT a Sofa Bed! Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort Review by Miles For Family. I like the fact that they did update the room description but the compensation doesn’t seem in line with the actual problem in my opinion.
- My thoughts on the Tesla 3 by Miles Per Day. Crazy how expensive these get when you start adding in the options.
- Converting Hyatt Residence Club Points to World of Hyatt Points by Timeshare Guru. Seems like an expensive way to get points, but might be a way to get some last minute value if you can’t redeem it for something more useful.
- Lots of readers have been targeted for Lyft & Uber deals recently. Worth checking your accounts on a semi regular basis to see if you are eligible. Thanks to reader MontyFC for sending these through.