Published on November 29th, 2018 | by William Charles18
Recap: Marriott-Starwood Loyalty Program Turbulence, Royal Air Maroc & More
- Inside the Marriott-Starwood Loyalty Program Turbulence by WSJ.
- MoviePass Subscribers Are Now Watching Less Than a Movie per Month by Danny Deal Guru. Bit hard to use it more than that when most of the time it says no screenings available.
- More Or Less Certain: Royal Air Maroc Joining Oneworld by One Mile At A Time. Not sure why embargo’d e-mails were sent out regarding this (no I didn’t get one) so far in advance.
- Amex Gold not always 4X at US restaurants by Frequent Miler. Annoying that Square transactions don’t work properly, but not much that American Express can do about that I don’t think.
Deals expirin at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Giant, Stop&Shop, Martin’s: Save $20 On Your Next Shop When You Purchase $100 In Third Party Gift Cards [11/09/-11/29]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: