Published on January 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles8
Recap: Sears Deal Gets Back From BofA/Citi, Hotel Deal & More
- Lampert’s $5.2 Billion Sears Deal Gets Backing From BofA, Cyrus by Bloomberg.
- Hotel promo makes it possible to stay 20 nights for net 60K points (3K per night) by Frequent Miler. I always forget that Radisson promotions include award nights. Are there any good category 1 properties where this could be worth it, or is it a waste of time to try and max it out like this?
- How Hostelworld Screws Hostel Owners by Nomadic Matt. This sort of tactic isn’t just used by Hostelworld, you also see it with high yield savings accounts as well. The issue with this sort of sponsored listing is that properties (or high yield accounts or any other product) start competing on paying for that listing rather than competing on price/quality.
- Newegg Starts Collecting Tax in NY But Offers Discounts by Danny Deal Guru.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Kroger: 4x Fuel On Dining & Travel
- Avianca LifeMiles Subscription Club For Miles – Purchases Miles From 1.39¢ Each [Targeted 15% Bonus]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: