- Sears secures court approval for an additional $350 million loan by CNBC. Sears just keeps on finding a way to somehow stay alive.
- Alaska Airlines May Soon Join the Oneworld Alliance by Danny Deal Guru. Interesting if they get Alaska & Royal Air Maroc
- Where Have All the MR-Earning Amex Offers Gone? by Middle Age Miles. A reader noticed this as well, I’m still seeing a few but not the same as before. I wonder if American Express has given up on these offers?
- No deal: Icelandair plan to acquire rival WOW is off by USA Today.
Deals expirin at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Avianca LifeMiles Credit Cards 40,000 & 60,000 Miles Bonuses After One Purchase
- Rite Aid: Save on Gift Cards for Vanilla Visa, Chipotle & More (11/25-12/1)
- ShopRite: Purchase $100 In Giftcards & Save $15 On Your Next Order (11/25-12/1) (Limit 1)
- Office Depot/Max: $20 Discount When You Buy $150 Or More In Happy Giftcards [11/25/18 until 12/1/18]
- Target.com: Save $5 When You Spend $20+ On Books
- Sam’s Club: 20% Off iTunes Giftcards
- Staples: $100 Lowe’s Giftcard For $90 [11/25/18 until 12/1/18]
- Dollar General: 15% Off Select Giftcards (HBO, Hulu, Nintendo & More)